The Power Lunch DC Makes its Debut in the Spring, Giving You a New Networking Experience
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, March 23, 2015
Candice N. Mackel
Candice Nicole Public Relations
The Power Lunch DC Makes its Debut in the Spring
Taking Networking to another Level and Creating a Platform for the Creative that Lives in You!
Washington, DC (Monday, March 23, 2015)- It's officially Spring and with the new season will bring new opportunities. In this day and age, networking plays a key factor in seeking new business relationships and nurturing the relationships already in existence. On Sunday, April 19th from 3-7 PM G Spot DC and FD87 Events are proud to present The Power Lunch DC. The networking lunch will also include a panel of some very distinguished individuals from the Metropolitan area. In addition, there will be small business vendors present displaying their products and services.
The panelist that will be present at The Power Lunch DC are listed below:
- Sultan Abdullah- An IMAM (Preacher) and Owner of one of the first successful urban wear stores, DDTP
- Brittany S. Hall- Model & Actress. Seen in "Drumline 2" and USA Network's "Satisfaction"
- Tony Lewis- Philanthropist, Community Leader and Author
- ShaQ Jones- "GIRL BOSS" in her own right. Owner of M'Pire Management, LLC. Currently managing some of the hottest DJ's in the country, Radio Promotions Manager for Musiq Soulchild/The Husel and Shadyville DJ's Vice President
- DJ Anonymous- Labeled the hottest DJ in the game and a successful business man, alkaline water ambassador + more
When asked about the vision behind creating The Power Lunch DC, Hafizah (G Spot DC) and David (FD87 Events) state "The Power Lunch DC is all about inspiration. We want people to leave the lunch on April 19th inspired, and ready to run toward their dreams! We just essentially want to assist in giving them that push like others gave us. We are looking forward to hosting the dreamers, doers and trailblazers all amongst our community here in the Metropolitan area."
To attend The Power Lunch DC, please purchase tickets at www.thepowerlunchdc.eventbrite.com. For more additional information about vending opportunities or to cover The Power Lunch DC, please contact Candice via email: Candice@CandiceNicolePR.com
About Candice Nicole Public Relations
Candice Nicole Public Relations is a boutique firm based in the Metropolitan area that was established in 2007. CNPR specializes in Publicity, Marketing, Events, Media Relations, Branding, Social Media Campaigns and more. Throughout the years, CNPR has worked with Spike Lee, OWN TV Network, TI, Big Boi, Howard Hewitt, Wale, Mindless Behavior, RaVaughn, Kevin McCall, Marsha Ambrosius + more! CNPR is a firm that believes in reaching to the sky and bringing out that star in YOU!